“The Company”: Springfield – Special Occasions & Events Hall.
“Hirer”: Client(s) hiring the venue.
- The Hirer must confirm the booking by completing the following to secure or guarantee booking for desired event date:
- All details of the event expressed to the Events Manager who will create the appropriate booking form and invoice.
- Signed Terms & Conditions.
- A non-refundable 1st payment. If the hirer cancels the booking they lose this 1st payment.
- Hirer must provide guest numbers to the Events Manager 2 months prior to event date.
- A none-refundable 1st payment calculated at 25% of the final bill must be paid to secure date of the event, cover booking and admin costs.
- Hirer must pay the final amount 28 days prior to the event.
- If failure to pay 28 days before the event date, The Company will not be opened to the Hirer and may result in date being used for another event.
- Bacs online payment only. We do not accept card payments for bookings.
- Only the In-House DJ’s play at the venue.
- Recorded music will only be allowed: Monday-Thursday 10:00 to 00:00 Hours, Friday-Saturday 10:00 to 01:00 Hours & Sunday 10:00 to 23:00 Hours.
- The Company has a limit to musicians that are accepted. Only acoustic artists are allowed to perform due to the nature of the building structure, the travel of sound upsets the neighbours.
- Drums, excessive bass bins or subwoofers are NOT to be brought on the premises.
- Musicians will only be allowed to perform: Monday-Thursday 16:30 to 23:00 Hours & Friday-Sunday 10:00 to 23:00 Hours.
- Musicians must provide papers of insurance as well as all equipment PAT tested.
- The Events Manager must approve all music, décor & it’s positioning prior to the event.
- Any entertainers, caterers or decorators that the Hirer desires to be at their event must contact and go through all details of their service 28 days prior to event date with the Events Manager. If there is no prior contact The Company reserves the right to refuse the service on the event day. If the service is deemed inappropriate, a fire safety risk, dangerous or breaches any health & safety laws then the service will be refused for the event date.
- No blue-tack or Sellotape is allowed on the historic wall, other means must be used.
- Any electrical items must be PAT tested or they will NOT be allowed on the premises. This will breach our fire safety policy.
- It is the Hirers responsibility to remove all property including their décor items. The hall is to be left as it was found.
- No stilettos with pointed heels are to be worn in the Hall. The Hall has an original wooden floor and maintaining it is of high importance to preserve the beauty and history.
- Musicians, entertainers and guests may be checked upon entry for alcohol, food, weapons or drugs. The Company reserves the right to ask any person(s) who are in breach of this to leave the premises immediately. A charge may be given to the Hirer for any food or beverages brought on to the premises that has not been previously arranged with the Events Manager.
- Any found items are to be handed in at the bar, to be reunited with their owner at the end of the event.
- CCTV will be operated throughout the event for security.
- Upstairs/ choir area is only accessible to Staff.
- Guests must leave the premises considering the neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum.
- All guests must arrive and exit through the front entrance of the premises on Station Road.
- Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone deemed by management to be abusive towards entertainers or staff will go through the following procedure; management will advise the Hirer of the situation therefore it will be the responsibility of the Hirer to remove person(s) from the property. If failure to do so: music will go off, lights up, event will be over and guests asked to leave the premises.
- Any person(s) caught in breach of these terms will be politely asked to leave the premises and not to return to the event.
- The Company operates a zero-tolerance policy in respect of drug & solvent abuse, which is strictly enforced by the Company. Guests who are thought to be breaching this regulation will be requested to vacate the premises at once.
- 18th Birthday parties must be a family affair, with a balance of adults and teenagers. If management deem the event to be ‘out of control’: the lights will be turned up, music off and guests will be asked to leave the premises.
- Guests must park in the free public car park and walk around to the front entrance. Car park address: Bridge Street, Nottinghamshire, Sandiacre, NG10 5QT. Vehicles and contents are left entirely at owners’ risk.
- No vehicles are to be parked at the rear of the building as it is a shared garage, drive and yard with 24-hour access as well as we cannot provide security.
- The Company reserves the right to charge for any event that does not conclude by 01:00 Hours.
- The Company will provide the Hirer with the appropriate invoice following the agreed details between themselves and the Events Manager. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure all information is correct before paying the 1st payment.
- The Events Manager following the details on the produced invoice to carefully conduct the service.
- The designated smoking area is the patio at the main entrance on Station Road.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel an event if it is deemed the service cannot be delivered without further liability.
- Failure to pay full amount within 28 days of the event will cause The Company to cancel the agreement.
- If the Hirer cancels the booking within 28 days of the due date, then 75% of the final amount to be paid is required.
- If the Hirer cancels the booking 60 days before the event then 50% of the final amount to be paid is required.
- If the Hirer cancels 1 week or on the day of the event then full payment is required.
Loss & Damage
- Any property of the Hirers or their guests will not be the responsibility of The Company. It is at the Hirer and guests’ risk to leave gifts or property of any kind in the venue.
- Any damages or theft to the premises or décor during an event will be calculated and issued as a charge to the Hirer after the event.
- The bar will not run tabs.
- The bar will close 00:00 Hours. Last orders will be 23:45 Hours.
- No drinks to be taken outside.
- The Company strictly exercises Challenge 25 Policy in respect of the provisions & sale of alcohol.
- It is illegal to buy alcohol on behalf of anyone under the age of 18. Refusal to serve will be taken if this is evident.
- CCTV is in operation
- The Company’s staff the authority to refuse sale of alcohol if they believe a person(s) have had too much to drink, being aggressive or if they feel they are under the age of 18 years.
- No outside food or drink to be brought on to the premises that has not been agreed with the Events Manager prior to the event date. Drinks brought on to the premises will result in a confiscation and charged to the Hirer.
- Only in-house catering to be provided for Weddings.
- All guest allergies should be supplied to the Events Manager 2 weeks before the event.
- Springfield will not accept responsibility for any food safety or allergy issues if the food is not prepared and served on site by The Company. The Company will display a notice informing guests of this.
- Own buffets for Parties, Anniversaries, Christenings may be arranged at a cost. This will not include the use of the kitchen equipment, cutlery or crockery. If this is breached a charge will be sent to the Hirer.
- All areas that have had food must be cleared and cleaned after the event. If failure to do so a charge will be sent to the Hirer.
- At the end of the event all food will be thrown away. No food is kept on the premises.
- It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure any self-catered food is cleared away and that all areas are clean after the event. If failure to do so a charge will be sent to the Hirer.
Health & Safety
- The Event Manager is first aid trained.
- The Company politely requests any person(s) with disabilities are made aware of to the Events Manager before the day of the event to organise reasonable measures to keep the guest comfortable.
- An accessible lift is available for disabled guests or guests not able to use the stairs, instructions of how to use this will be given by a staff member.
- When entering or leaving the building via the front steps the handrail must be used at all times.
- All Children under 18 years of age are the sole responsibility of the parent or Hirer. Children must be under supervision at all times whilst on the premises.
- The Company will not take responsibility for any person(s) actions.
- No guests allowed in the kitchen areas, choir area, shared yard or other out of bounds areas at any time.
- The Fire Assembly Point is the public car park to the side of the building. This can be reached from the front or the back of the premises following the fire safety signs. Car park address: Bridge Street, Nottinghamshire, Sandiacre, NG10 5QT
- Staff will escort all persons out of the building at the nearest fire exit.
- No guests are to attempt to extinguish a fire. Unless it is deemed as a means of escape.
- The selected member of staff will alert the fire brigade.
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Once any payment has been made the Hirer has agreed to these Terms & Conditions.